Website Domus Recruitment
Home Manager position managing a large nursing and residential home in Dartford.
Key Responsibilities of a Home Manager:
- Management of a large nursing and residential home.
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinary
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Have a in detailed commercial understanding to better the home.
- Liaise with outside healthcare professionals in regard to care.
Home Manager Requirements:
- Previous management experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- NVQ L5 preferred but not essential.
- RGN qualified preferred but not essential.
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication.
- Working within a growing company, with excellent progression routes in under 1 year.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Comprehensive training and support from regional team.
- Learning and Development opportunities supported.
- Standard pension.
- On site parking.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.