Website Domus Recruitment
My client is currently on the lookout for a Registered Manager for their services in Burnley and Rochdale.
The client is well established highly reputable care providing covering around 2300 hours of care across Rochdale and Burnley. It is exciting opportunity as they further develop and to grow with a strong team.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the services
- Managing staff so they can perform safely and to the best of their ability
- Managing budgets and contracts from local authority
- Working with other senior management to make strategic decisions about the future of the service
- Work in line with standards set by CQC and Local authorities
- Lead the service to deliver safe and person-centred care
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Experience working with CQC
- Hardworking, ambitious, and caring attitude
- Achieved level 3 NVQ minimum
- Track record of providing excellent care whatever level
- Strong people person who can lead a team
- Above market salary paying up to £38,000 or higher DOE
- 31 days annual leave
- Opportunity to progress to dual Registered and Area Manager
- Dynamic, Ambitious, and caring provider
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.