Website Domus Recruitment
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Registered Manager to join a residential Health and Social Care team in Bedford. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and development of the service, providing leadership and direction to a team of qualified staff. They will also be responsible for managing budgets, developing and maintaining policies and procedures, monitoring and reporting on performance, and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
The opportunity to work for a reputable care provider with a ‘family- ran’ feel.
• Extensive experience in a management role within the health and social care industry.
• Proven track record of managing and motivating teams.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to use initiative and problem solve.
• Excellent knowledge of relevant legislation and industry standards.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Proven track record in managing a multi-disciplinary team.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and CQC standards.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the care provision tailored to meet the needs, aspirations and wellbeing of individual residents to enable them to live a full and varied life within a regulated care setting
- To provide leadership, direction, support, supervision and motivation to staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality and flexibility of care and support within a safe working and living environment
- To manage the effective use of resources within the Home
- Be conversant and always comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements including becoming a Registered Manager with CQC.
- Ensure the Quality Assurance and Audit processes are completed so that service improvements are continuously being made
- Competitive salary
- Attractive performance related bonus scheme
- Established and reputable care company
- Family run feel and values
If you feel you have the relevant experience and qualifications to be successful in this role, please apply for immediate consideration and interview, and to receive further details about the role. Please Email Charlotte Lord at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.