Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment have recently been commissioned by a reputable organisation with 2 homes across the Hampshire area to assist them to find a brand-new Registered Manager overseeing 9 their small elderly residential home.
I am actively looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking manager who understands the day to day running of a home, has an eye for detail and can make strong improvements and connections within the care sector.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Responsible for overseeing a small residential service with ‘Good’ CQC rating.
- Directly work with regional team in the development of care and clinical services and the overall delivery of high-quality care services as recognised through external regulation ratings.
- Ensure a high-quality care provision through leadership, stewardship of resources, management reputation and effective governance.
- Responsible for the introduction, engagement, and development of colleagues, embedding best practice and monitoring of compliance for a range of care and clinical initiatives.
- Understand CQC and has knowledge to make beneficial changes.
- Promote and maintain a high standard of residential care.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Residential management experience.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Demonstrate knowledge of coaching and mentoring colleagues.
- Experience of person centred care for individuals living with dementia.
- A high-quality working environment within one of the largest organisation in the UK.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme available.
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Free uniform
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.