Website Domus Recruitment
Domus may have a fantastic opportunity for you to join one of the UK’s leading providers of support for people with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
As the Registered Manager, you will take overall responsibility for a residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
The home is located on the outskirts of the New Forest in a community setting between Southampton and Lyndhurst.
Registered Manager responsibilities:
- Enabling the people supported to lead a valued and fulfilling life, to maximise their potential ability, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
- Working in accordance with the organisation’s ethos and organisational objectives.
- Leadership and management of the staff team to ensure a high-quality service is maintained.
- Comply with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 as are applicable to the people we support provided for at the home, and to support the staff team to prepare for internal and external inspections of the home as required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Work in line with and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for that of yourself and your staff team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
- Experience of working in an Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health sector environment as a Registered Manager, Home Manager or Deputy Manager
- The desire and ability to ensure that each person supported receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
- An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
- Experience in managing and developing a staff team.
- Hold a current driving licence and have own vehicle.
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
- Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
- Excellent administration and IT skills.
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS – discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please contact Michael White at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.