Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are working with our client based in Rugby, that are looking for a Registered Manager, to oversee and manage 3 Supported Living buildings (Kings Court, Queens Court & Lennon Court). You will provide support to individuals based in their own flats, which are operated 24/7 with staff on site following rota’ d shift patterns.
This is a full-time position, where you will provide direct day-to-day leadership to a team consisting of Deputy Managers, Team Leaders, Senior Support Workers & Support workers.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager
- To ensure that agreed quality assurance initiatives are implemented within the service.
- Liaise with social care regulators and local authorities to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained.
- To provide leadership to all staff within your service to deliver the highest possible quality of support within a safe working and living environment.
- To be a good role model for all, being approachable and present within the service, as well as being consistent in all actions and decisions.
- To ensure that the people we support all have an up-to-date support plan, which is regularly reviewed and actively involves the people we support.
- To ensure all risks and risk assessments are regularly reviewed and updated.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience of managing a Supported Living service as a Registered Manager/Manager level, or as an experienced Deputy Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Previous experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and additional support needs.
- To be able to work flexibly as this role will include some shift work, weekends and evenings when required.
- A car driver with a current full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle (desirable).
- Qualified to Level 5 Diploma/NVQ Health & Social Care/Management or equivalent (or prepared to work towards).
- Have commitment to continuous professional development.
- Have previously worked as a Registered Manager/held CQC registration (desirable).
- Have a good understanding of requirements to comply with CQC and commissioning standards.
- To be able to participate with the on-call rota within Supported Living.
- To have an enhanced DBS for Adults and Children on the DBS Update Service or be willing to have an application made during the recruitment process.
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 2 years’ service and 31 days after 5 years’ service.
- Staff reward and recognition incentives.
- Supportive career progression and opportunities to stay within this growing organisation.
- Excellent training, CPD and development opportunities.
- Operational on-call support to ensure you feel safe and valued.
- Access to a free, confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme and reduced rate voluntary healthcare cash plan to support your health and wellbeing.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.