Website Domus Recruitment
A great opportunity has arisen in Corby for a Registered Manager to join a well structured and excellent provider of support and care for children between the ages of 12 – 17 with EBD.
Salary: £35000 – £48000 depending on experience
Full time Mon- Friday – 9am to 5pm – on call required
- The Registered Manager will lead and manage the daily running of the children’s home and ensure that it meets the expectations and standards as set out in the homes Statement of Purpose.
- Diploma or NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Experience of supervising staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and IT literacy
- 3 years’ work experience working with Children and Young People within a residential environment including 2 years at senior level
- Experience of attending formal meetings and preparing formal reports
- Knowledge of child development and appreciation of the needs of children and young people
- Understanding of appropriate legislation
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Strong knowledge of the National Minimum Standards for residential children’s homes
- Safe holding and physical intervention
- Physical activities with the children and young people
- Must hold a full, current, driving license
- Must produce satisfactory enhanced DBS
- NVQ 4 or Diploma 5, care manager or registered managers award
- Proven ‘Ofsted’ inspection history
- A commitment to personal development and the acquisition of professional skills and further qualifications.·
- Proven success in development of staff teams and individuals
- Be able to demonstrate auditing, managing budgets and monitoring skills
- Can evidence knowledge of Reg 44 and Reg 45 reporting.
- Can demonstrate how to develop a staff team to ensure they have clear vision and goals.
If you are interested in this position please apply or for more information, contact Ryan Wood at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.