Website Domus Recruitment
I am working with a growing, independent domiciliary care provider who are seeking a highly driven individual to become Registered Manager at their service based in Telford, Shropshire.
The Director has a passion for delivering fantastic levels of care and deliver bespoke homecare to a range of client groups, including elderly, learning disabilities and dementia service users.
- Deliver domiciliary care to a range of client groups, and work with local auth and private clients
- Established in the area and now looking to grow and expand
- Committed to delivering a high-quality service
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Fully trained and highly dedicated team of care staff
- Handle day to day management of service
- Having drive to grow a domiciliary care service
- Innovative ideas to continue growing the branch
- Ensure the service is compliant with CQC and quality of care remains high
- Build and develop a strong team
- Liaise with both local authority and private clients
- Worked within Domiciliary care – will accept deputy or people stepping up
- A lot of drive and ambition to grow a service
- Excellent communication abilities
- Competent with technology
- Level 5 or working towards
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within domiciliary care to apply for this role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!