Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of my client who are at the forefront of the Healthcare Industry.
They support adults with both Learning and Physical Disabilities as well as other associated needs in a superb Residential setting. My client is looking for an experienced Registered Manager to maintain their standards and achieve an Outstanding Rating for their next inspection. You will also have an input in progression to provide more support and accommodation for service users.
Key Responsibilities (More to discuss)
- Ensuring the Home complies with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 and other statutory requirements
- Planning and implementing programmes of care / support for individuals in line with their Care Plan
- Participating in the recruitment and retention of staff in line with company policies
- Furnishing the Director of Operations with regular reports on aspects of home life as directed.
Key skills Required:
- A good understanding of written English and Mathematic
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of working within the learning disability sector.
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or working towards)
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Ability to work on your own and demonstrate Initiative
- Clear, accurate and concise, written and spoken communication skill
If yhou’re interested in this role, please apply, or for more information contact Ryan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.