Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are looking for a highly experienced Health and Social Care professional to join a national provider of care and support for adults with Learning Disabilities as a Registered Manager in Hastings, East Sussex.
As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a cluster of residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and behaviours that challenge.
With support from a large staff team, you will lead, develop, motivate and be a driver for providing person-centered care and support.
We are looking for a proven and experienced Registered Manager with a number of years working with specialist care services for adults with Learning Disabilities.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
Key requirements a Registered Manager must have:
- A proven Registered Manager who has experience supporting adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and behaviours that challenge.
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Effective communication, leadership and coaching skills are important as you will be responsible for managing a Deputy Manager and team of Support Workers, as well as communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Commitment to person centered planning and positive risk taking with a real passion for improvement and continuous development.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- A driver with a full license.
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Domestic Helpline
- Childcare Vouchers
- Special Retail Discount Vouchers
- A variety of leisure, holiday and travel discount
- General and Travel insurance deals
- Personal Finance and Mortgage Advice
- Eye Care and Hospital plans
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.