Website Domus Recruitment
Domus have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a growing, person-centered organisation, within one of their residential services in Glasgow. The residential service provides care and accommodation for adults with Learning Disabilities.
We are looking for someone with previous experience at management level in the sector, who is able to demonstrate a track record in motivating and managing staff, together with a clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care. We can consider current Service/Home/Registered Managers, as well as experienced Deputy Managers within the Learning Disabilities.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager
- Manage, coach, mentor and support the development of your staff team.
- Be committed to developing positive relationships with the individuals we support, their families, carers, your colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Lead your team to deliver high-quality care and support that is second to none.
- Work collaboratively with your team and colleagues across the organisation to ensure consistency and sharing of good practice.
- Support your team in attending meetings and reviews as required.
- Ensure that training and qualification needs are met in accordance to SSSC registration requirements.
- Run the service in accordance with the standards set by the Care Inspectorate.
- Be responsible for ensuring that support plans are in place, reflect assessed needs and are regularly reviewed and updated to reflect each individual’s needs.
- Ensure that the service is designed to ensure that the individuals we support achieve their identified goals and outcomes.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Experienced leader within the Health & Social Care sector
- Direct experience of supporting individuals with complex support needs
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and requirements to run an effective service within the sector
- A passion for delivering excellent person-centred care and support
- A caring and professional attitude
- Brilliant communication skills; including written and verbal
- The ability to work on your own initiative with a positive attitude to problem solving
- Practice – SVQ in Social Services & Healthcare SCQF Level 9
- Management – Any award in management that is certificated at or above SCQF Level 9 (or willingness to work towards level required).
- Flexible working arrangements and family-friendly policies
- Opportunity to work for a reputable charity
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 36 days annual leave (including public holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Training and Development
- Life Assurance benefit
- Perkbox scheme/staff discounts
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Cameron at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.