Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are looking for a passionate, driven and motivated individual to become the Registered Manager of a residential service for adult with Learning Disabilities in Brede, East Sussex.
You will be responsible for a beautiful residential service that specialises within the care and support for adults with Learning Disabilities, who may also have an attached diagnosis such as Autism, Diabetes, Down’s Syndrome or Epilepsy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nationwide provider of care who specialises in supporting vulnerable adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health needs.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
- You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home, and be an excellent manager of staff.
Key requirements a Registered Manager must have:
- Experience of managing services for adults with Learning Disabilities.
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent qualification.
- Effective communication, leadership and coaching skills are important as you will be responsible for managing a Deputy Manager and team of Support Workers, as well as communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will also be committed to person centered planning and positive risk taking with a real passion for improvement and continuous development.
- A driver with a full license.
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
- Communicate effectively.
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme.
- Employee Assistance Helpline.
- Domestic Helpline.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Special Retail Discount Vouchers.
- A variety of leisure, holiday and travel discount.
- General and Travel insurance deals.
- Personal Finance and Mortgage Advice.
- Eye Care and Hospital plans.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.