Website Domus Recruitment
We are looking for a hardworking and work motivated individual to change the lives of the people our client support. This role requires a well dedicated and highly reliable Individual to provide strong management for the two supported living services that help adults with various difficulties such as learning disabilities, physical difficulties, and complex needs in all aspects of their daily lives in and around Nottingham.
You will ensure that outstanding services are delivered and are specific to the needs and requirements of each person being supported.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered manager:
- Responsible for holding and maintaining the appropriate registration for the service.
- Provide leadership, management, and clear direction in the delivery of all services
- Responsible of all staff training
- To ensure that good care plans are being provided
- Making sure great quality is being provided to the services
- Monitor and develop the individual and team performance of all members of staff to achieve optimum performance
- Implement systems and procedures that monitor, maintain and, where appropriate, challenge and improve standards within your service
- Work in partnership with the recruitment and operations team to ensure, selection and on-going training, development and performance of all staff
Registered manager Requirements:
- NVQ level 5 or level 3 willing to work for the level 5
- CQC registration
- Possess relevant previous working experience to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of the relevant specialist requirements.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment
- Proven track record of working with learning disabilities and/or autism
If you are interested in the vacancy above, please apply or for more information contact Kyle at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.