Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable care and housing provider who are seeking an experienced service manager for their extra care scheme based in Oswestry, Shropshire
- socially minded organisation that makes a difference to people’s lives
- Providing more than 13,500 homes for affordable rent across Telford & Wrekin, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
- Delivering care services to older people, adults with learning difficulties and people with dementia.
- Channelling social investment across communities to create jobs and promote economic growth. Generate opportunities for people to gain employability skills, maximising the social value of our services and delivering wider community benefits.
- Responsible for the delivery of the 24-hour service across the scheme, promoting safety, security, reassurance, excellent customer service and comprehensive maintenance of all areas across the scheme.
- Innovative ideas to continue growing the branch
- Ensure the service is compliant with the CQC and push for “Outstanding”
- Ensure clients are having the best experience possible
- Previous experience working within a Domiciliary care/ extra care environment
- Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations
- People management skills
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a domiciliary care/ extra care setting at management level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!