Website Domus Recruitment
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Service Manager to join our clients established purpose-built Service based in St Neots supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities. Reporting to the Area Operations Manager you will be responsible for ensuring positive outcomes are achieved for the people we support through consistent management of the service.
Your key part of your role will focus around cultivating a positive team culture, ensuring your service is a great place to work, acting as a role model and demonstrating good practice to other members of the team. In addition, you will be responsible for proactively managing and developing your team, the quality of the service, the rota, and the budget.
You may need to cover the odd shift in case of emergency. This will require you to do some front-line support work with the individuals we support. To be considered for this role you must have experience and knowledge within the social care sector, experience of working with working with people with complex needs would be desirable. You should also have experience leading teams in Learning Disability services. As this service is a registered care home you will be supported to undertake your registration with CQC. My client is happy to consider candidates who are experienced Deputy Managers that may be looking to take a step up.
Key Responsibilities of a Registered Manager:
- Work with the people living in the service and the team to ensure high-quality person-centred support
- Monitor the quality of the service, ensuring it is fully compliant.
- Be an exemplary role model for the team and ensure their continuous development to ensure high standards are continuously met
- Liaise with the families and other stakeholders of the people living in the service
Registered Manager Requirements:
- QCF Level 5 – Leadership and Management in Health & Social Care (or equivalent) or willingness to undertake.
- A deep understanding of regulatory standards for supported/residential living
- Experience of providing personalised support in a residential or supported living setting
- Experience of working with people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.