Website Domus Recruitment
Care Home Manager position in the Wiltshire area. The role is to manage a small sized residential home.
Key Responsibilities of a Home Manager:
- Supporting and managing 18 bed residential home specialising in dementia.
- Improve the quality of services by taking overall responsibility for the site.
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- Managing budgets.
- Staff Appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries.
Home Manager Requirements:
- Experience leading within a Care Home setting either as a Home Manager for 2 years or more.
- Experience working with the Elderly sector.
- Proven track record of CQC
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Excellent communication.
- A high-quality work environment
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive 1-1 training
- Standard pension
- Onsite parking
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.