Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a RGN Area Manager to manager 6 nursing and residential homes across the Northwest which all have Home Managers.
Key Responsibilities of a Area Manager:
- Line Manage 5 Home Managers
- Provide support to the group’s managers and nursing and care teams in terms of all aspects of compliance.
- Lead on safeguarding regulation management
- To manage the budgets of the homes and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality and performance
- Provide defined operational support and management to existing site leadership where additional support may be required.
Area Manager Requirements:
- Previous successful care home management and supervisory experience
- Experience with successful CQC inspections
- Understanding of Social care regulations and safeguarding
- RGN with active pin
- Family ran group
- Bonus scheme
- 36 Days annual leave
- A high-quality work environment
- All homes rated Good with CQC
- 40 hours a week – time owing
- Free membership to spa and gym
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Millie Caldwell at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.