Website Domus Recruitment
A specialist care provider is seeking a Registered Manager to manage their Residential service in West Yorkshire. It is a residential service which provides support for people with learning disabilities and Challenging Behaviours.
Responsibilities of Senior Registered Manager:
- The company is looking to develop 2x bungalows that will be 6 bedded and required to be overseen by the registered manager.
- Getting in with the staff team and getting them settled
- Reg man is responsible to the service and staff
- D2D overseeing of the home
- Meetings with social workers
- Speaking to stakeholders about service users
- Supervising appraisals, staff issues, management, disciplinary, weekly monitoring, audit, keeping on top of audit ensuring with CQC
- Must have had 5 years experience managing l/d
- NVQ level 5
- Good benefits to be discussed but our client doesn’t want this to be the sole reason for applying.
If you are interested in the above position please apply with your cv to email@example.com, or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.