Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a Service Leader to cover my clients’ service in Rotherham supporting adults with autism, learning disabilities, and mental health needs. This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning charity at a time where they are going through a period of growth and development and ensure the success of the charity.
This role requires you to provide person centred care at this 6 bedded service . They are looking for someone to come in and troubleshoot / grab this troublesome service by the horns!
Key Responsibilities of a Service Leader:
- You’ll lead an engaged and motivated team to change lives by delivering person-centred outcomes for every individual you support.
- You’ll drive performance, setting the pace and direction within services, promoting a positive and passionate culture, and ensuring that services are appropriately and effectively resourced to change lives for the better.
- As a skilled leader you will be accountable for the overall supervision, quality assurance, monitoring, regulatory compliance, and day to day management of staff.
- You’ll focus on the delivery, quality, financial stability and the on-going development of the service.
- You’ll be accountable for the 24-hour management of the service, ensuring that all aspects of support and service delivery are person-centred and focussed on delivering outstanding outcomes for the people supported,
Key Skills of a Service Leader:
- You’ll have your Level 5 in in Health and Social Care Leadership and Management or equivalent
- You’ll have experience of working with internal and external stakeholders and you’ll be great at getting the best from people
- You’ll have extensive experience working with individuals with complex support needs including autism, epilepsy, learning disabilities, or mental health needs.
- Ideally you will have experience devising new and innovative models of care, including positive behavioural support
- You’ll have experience working across multiple sites and you’ll have a full driving licence
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of and experience working to CQC regulations and inspection processes
- You’ll have worked with people who present behaviours that require intensive support planning and management to ensure their safety and quality of life at all times.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing learning and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month scheme
- We will also pay for your DBS
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matt Simmons at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.