Website Domus Recruitment
Domus and I have here a fantastic opportunity in the Worksop area for a supported living manager to take on a new service with a fantastic and forward-thinking provider. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the supported living service in accordance with Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards, ensuring the provision of high quality, safe, person-centred support for individuals with complex needs, physical disabilities, learning difficulties, autism and mental health challenges.
This is the perfect opportunity for a strong manager to put their stamp on the service and hit the ground running.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- To manage the delivery of person-centred support to service users with kindness, respect and dignity, and to ensure that service users are supported to have independence and choice within a policy of managed risk taking.
- To manage staff in order to ensure that the Service operates to a high standard and that service users’ needs, preferences and choices are met by staff with the right qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience.
- To manage and ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the Service operates to high standards, to make a positive contribution to the operations of the Company, and to ensure that the core values and mission statement are central to the culture of the Service.
- To undertake other duties, as necessary.
Service Manager Requirements:
- Experience of a senior leadership role in an adult social care setting.
- Sound understanding of person-centred support and of relevant legislation, guidance and standards relating to adult social care.
- Ability to provide emotional and social support whilst promoting dignity and respect.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Experience of delivering training.
- Experience of recruiting staff and knowledge of good practice and the legal requirements involved.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matt at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.