Website Domus Recruitment
Myself and Domus are looking for a strong Service Manager for a residential service based in Barnsley. We are recruiting on the behalf of a family run organisation supporting people with learning disabilities and complex needs, with a vision to fulfil lives.
Do you have experience of leading a service for people who have learning disabilities, complex histories and associated challenges?
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a stamp on a smooth-running service that requires your leadership!
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- Management and supervision of the team to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, support and guidance
- Ensuring the service is adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of support
- Responsible for the coordination and delivery of service development and transitions
- Budget management
Service Manager Requirements:
- Experience of managing Learning Disability services
- Previous history of being a registered CQC manager or a willingness to be registered
- Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- A sound knowledge of all legal and regulatory requirements associated with the safe and effective delivery of person led support
- Thorough understanding of the principles regarding safeguarding adults
- Ability to build positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Motivated with a ‘can do attitude’ and a focus on continuous improvement
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matt Simmons at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.