Website Domus Recruitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a RMN/RNLD to join a specialist learning disabilities and mental health service. This is a great opportunity to join a company who offer fantastic care to their patients and can offer their staff amazing career progression opportunities!
As a Staff Nurse, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest standards of person centred care are provided to the people they support at their specialist facility – using a wide range of bespoke care planning and risk management strategies.
Key Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse:
- Reporting to the Clinical Lead, you will be responsible for the assessment, formulation, implementation and evaluation of person-centred care plans for the people supported.
- Lead the shift when the Clinical Lead is unable to do so.
- You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and carry out all relevant forms of clinical care as instructed.
Staff Nurse Requirements:
- Registered General Nurse or Mental Health Qualification.
- Valid NMC Pin.
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability and confidence to generate and build effective relationships with colleagues, service users and external professionals.
- Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
- Effective Crisis Resolution.
- Competent numeracy and Literacy skills.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of clinical practice post qualification.
- Experience of working with people with multiple needs i.e. mental health and learning disability.
- Experience providing practical and emotional support that has enabled service users to achieve defined objectives around recovery, taking responsibility and progressing towards more independent living.
- Experience of delivering well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessment
- Experience of assessing risk and developing robust management strategies in line with positive risk frameworks and guidance.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Isabella at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.