Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are working closely with our client in North Wales, who are looking for a Strategic Asset Manager. You will strategically manage the implementation of the Asset Management Strategy, including a decarbonisation plan for the homes.
As Strategic Asset Manager, you will be responsible for the creation of annual planned investment programmes in line with business objectives, in collaboration with the Assistant Director of Assets & Tenant Safety.
Key Responsibilities of a Strategic Asset Manager:
- To contribute to the client’s homes meeting and maintaining Welsh Housing Quality Standard.
- Capital Investment Planning – formulate investment programmes in line with Asset Management Strategy (AMS) and Business Plan objectives
- Deliver decarbonisation plan against AMS, Sustainability Strategy, WHQS 2023 and Welsh Government energy efficiency targets.
- Investigate asset performance with Asset Performance Evaluation (APE) model to present Options Appraisal for future use of stock including disposal, regeneration and tenure re-classification.
- To oversee the administration of the Asset Property database ensuring data is regularly maintained and audited.
Strategic Asset Manager Requirements:
- Experience of managing portfolios for social housing.
- Experience of delivering investment strategies.
- Project management experience in a medium-large sized organisation including meeting all statutory, legal & regulatory requirements.
- Experience of securing funding to support retrofit and regeneration and their commissioning processes.
- Experience of working with executives including boards and committees.
- Experience of delivering value for money in asset and property management.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.