Website Domus Recruitment
A specialist care provider is seeking a Support Manager to manage their Supported Living Service in South Shield It is a supported living service which provides support for people with learning disabilities, complex care needs and challenging behaviours.
Responsibilities of Support Manager:
- Ensure quality and compliance is maintained within the locations, including regular finance audits, updating the people we support plans, risk assessments and facilitating person centred plan meetings with and behalf of the people we support
- Attend review meetings for the people we support
- Assess and reviewing existing and new support contracts
- Provide on-call support where required
- Monitor goals and actions relating to the persons support needs and expectations of the Local Authority
- Demonstrate Affinity Trust values in everything you do
- Build and retaining positive relationships with internal and external partners
- Sound knowledge of working with people with Learning Disabilities, challenging behaviours and complex needs and experience of working in a similar settings
- Good communication skills (both written and oral), including listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people
- Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest-quality person-centred care is essential.
- 28 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays), which we increase the longer you are with us.
- All work and no play is not fun, so enjoy discounts in your favourite shops, restaurants, travel and great days out with your Blue Light Card that we will provide you
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- We will apply for and pay for an enhanced DBS for you
- Sleep in & bank holiday payment enhancements
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.