Website Domus Recruitment
I am looking for a strong, resilient and work motivated individual to manage a number of team leaders and a large team of Positive Behaviour Support workers. This will help change the lives of the people our client support. This role requires a well dedicated and highly reliable Individual to provide good strong management for two supported living services in Leicester.
Both Services that you will be looking over require you to have a good working knowledge of learning disabilities and complex mental health needs, this way we can ensure that you can provide the right type of assistance where needed.
You will ensure that outstanding service are delivered and are specific to the needs and requirements of each person being supported.
The ideal candidate would have a sound working knowledge of the principles of Positive Behavioural Support (PBS), although training will be provided.
Key Responsibilities of a Support Manager:
- Directly line manage a team of Team Leaders and Support Workers.
- Provide regular supervisions, appraisals, and inductions.
- Ensure quality and compliance is maintained within the locations, including regular finance audits, updating the people we support plans, risk assessments and facilitating. person centred plan meetings with and behalf of the people we support.
- Attend review meetings for the people we support.
- Assess and reviewing existing and new support contracts.
- Provide on-call support where required.
- Monitor goals and actions relating to the persons support needs and expectations of the Local Authority.
- Demonstrate values in everything you do.
- Build and retaining positive relationships with internal and external partners.
Support Manager Requirements:
- A background in transfer care experience
- Minimum of LVL 3.
- Extensive experience with Supported living, Learning Disabilities and Mental health
- Knowledge of support & care plans.
- Be willing to get involved in being on call.
- PBS knowledge and experience.
- 28 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays), which we increase the longer you are with us.
- All work and no play is not fun, so enjoy discounts in your favourite shops, restaurants, travel and great days out with your Blue Light Card that we will provide you
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- We will apply for and pay for an enhanced DBS for you
- Sleep in & bank holiday payment enhancements
- You will get a great Induction to your new team along with amazing training opportunities that include the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- E-learning webinars
- Access to specialist care sector training, all fully paid for by us
- Loads of career progression opportunities
If you are interested in the Support Manager vacancy, please apply, or for more information contact Kyle at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.