Domus are delighted to be working with a highly reputable provider for individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs to recruit for a Registered Manager in the West Bromwich area. Our client is looking for a dynamic, passionate and hands-on individual to take on the management of their 10 supported living services across the area.
The organisation already has a proven track record in providing high quality care nationwide and are currently in an exciting period of growth across the region. They have a focus on positive, open cultures, motivating and developing their teams to deliver quality care and support – this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager.
Key Responsibilities of a Supported Living Manager:
- Ensuring compliance with the current CQC framework. (You will be required to be registered with CQC).
- Rota management, disciplinaries & appraisals.
- Identifying staff training needs and putting appropriate risk assessments in place.
Supported Living Manager Requirements:
- A robust understanding of the current CQC framework, DoLs and safeguarding.
- Demonstrable experience of working in complex care and also have a good understanding of working in mental health provision.
- Significant focus on positive, open cultures, motivation and development of a team to deliver quality care and support.
- Ability to collaborate and work professionally with service users, families, and involved professionals/agencies to provide a service which maximises outcomes for service users
- Health and social care Level 5 or equivalent management qualification is desirable.
- Thorough induction.
- Ongoing training and commitment to development.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme up to £2000 based on KPIS
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Max Heathman at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.