Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are currently working exclusively with a fantastic national organisation to recruit for a Supported Living Manager to oversee the running of one of their supported living provisions in Ledbury, Herefordshire.
This charity supports individuals with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs and has a reputation for delivering high quality standards of care across their residential and supported living services. All of their services are currently rated overall ‘Good’ or above with CQC.
This role is paying circa £27,000 and will be based at the supported living service in Ledbury.
• Managing all aspects of running the service including recruitment of staff, supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
• Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
• Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience and knowledge of working with CQC (and surrounding legislation) is essential.
• Will be experienced as a Deputy Manager/Service Manager within supported living services for adults with a learning disability. (Candidate from a residential background will also be considered).
• Have experience of managing people, service and quality within the learning disabilities sector.
• Has excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative.
• Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via an Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
• 28 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays)
• Qualifications – they can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s during your employment
• Induction – Comprehensive induction and commitment to on-going training
• Employee of the Month awards
If you are interested in the above position call James Dolan at Domus Recruitment.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”