Website Domus Recruitment
I am looking for a hardworking and work motivated individual to change the lives of the people our client support. This role requires a well dedicated and highly reliable Individual to provide strong management for a cluster of supported living services that help adults with various difficulties such as learning disabilities, physical difficulties, and complex needs in all aspects of their daily lives in and around
You will ensure that outstanding services are delivered and are specific to the needs and requirements of each person being supported.
My client is a well-established not-for-profit organisation. We provide support services for adults with a Learning Disability, their goal is to empower the people they support to live the best lives they can. They do this through collaboration, continuous improvement, and a dedication to providing the best person-centered support possible.
Key Responsibilities of a Supported living manager:
- To provide leadership and direction to the teams and have oversight of the day-to-day management of the two services.
- To be committed to delivering person centered outcomes for people we support, ensuring that people are at the centre of their support and enable them to develop independent living skills and receive a good quality of life.
- To lead and develop the teams working towards strategic aims in line with organisational objectives.
- To ensure that we meet our regulatory standards set out by commissioners, inspectors and these are of excellent quality.
- To participate in the on-call rota and respond appropriately as and when required.
- To ensure that rotas are written three weeks in advance, in line with specific requirements including staff attending training, annual leave, supervision attendance, individuals’ plans and any changes in need.
- To manage and monitor staffing levels to ensure contractual compliance and to work within agreed budgets.
- To manage and monitor the use of all financial resources and ensure people supported are enabled to maximise control and to develop their ability to manage their own money.
Service manager Requirements:
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written communication to staff, families, advocates, internal departments, and external professionals.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Have experience of using IT, emails, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook to organise their time to meet deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills, using initiative and be able to adapt and work under pressure.
- A competitive salary
- A generous holiday scheme, annual leave starting at 22 days plus Bank Holidays (raising to 26 days).
- Induction, support, and development- we pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and all on-going training as well as fully fund your qualification in Health & Social Care.
- Occupational sick pay of up to 3 months full and 3 months half pay.
- Employee benefits scheme with discounts across a range of high street stores and online.
- Employee assistance programme for advice and support to you and your family.
- We cover the cost of your DBS certificate as well as any professional qualifications required as part of the role.
- Joining bonus of £250 along with further £250 bonus payment paid on completion of a successful probation period
If you are interested in the vacancy above please apply, or for more information contact Kyle at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.