Website Domus Recruitment
Are you an experienced Team Leader or Deputy Manager within the Health and Social Care sector looking for that next stage of progression?
Domus are looking for a Supported Living Manager in Reading, take manage 3 clients with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
You will lead, coach and mentor a small staff team, leading services that enable the people supported to achieve the outcomes of their individual Person Centred Plans and the aims and objectives of the service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress within their career and take on more responsibility.
Key Responsibilities of a Supported Living Manager:
- Lead and direct the teams in person centered planning and support for the people supported, ensuring that tailored support plans are completed, reviewed and continuously developed to meet individual needs, wishes and outcomes.
- Ensure teams actively support and promote the health and well-being of people we support and that current issues or changes in health, behavioral, emotional, psychological or mental health needs are reported to the relevant professionals and support sought if necessary.
- Lead and direct teams to facilitate and empower independence of people we support.
- Take an active role in the development and growth of the Organisation, supporting the business development objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with the Organisational strategic aims and objectives.
Requirements of a Supported Living Manager:
- Level 5 Social Care qualification or willingness to complete the qualification within a designated time frame.
- Good knowledge and practical implementation of CQC regulations.
- Experience of working at a supervisory level in care/support setting within the last 3 years.
- Ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Excellent level of people management skills.
- Management skills to main the service to a high standard.
- Computer skills in Microsoft office particularly word, excel, outlook and the internet.
- Excellent level of organisation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate clear communication skills both verbal and written.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
If you are interested in the above position please apply or for more information contact Michael White at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.