Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are pleased to be recruiting for a fantastic national charity who are looking for a brilliant Cluster Manager to oversee the running their supported living services in Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
Registration will continue to be held by the Area Manager, so your focus will be dedicated to ensuring the best possible support and outcomes for the Adults using your service, as well as ensuring a high level or quality and nurturing a strong performing team. The charity is one of the market leaders nationwide, providing support for adults with learning disabilities and associated complex needs.
There are 2 positions available both requiring confident, dynamic and passionate managers who are able to manage a strong staff team across multiple sites. All services are within a 10 mile radius of one another. Ideally you will have a proven history with CQC and be highly experienced in leading an effective team.
Key Responsibilities of a Cluster Team Manager:
- Managing all aspects of running the services including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Someone who can adapt to their online systems quickly
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Cluster Team Manager Requirements:
- Have previous experience in a management role supporting adults with learning disabilities including complex needs
- Preferably a proven history of delivering ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ outcomes with CQC
- Strong IT and organisational ability; you will need good IT skills and experience of maintaining records to be a success in this role
- Experience of liaising with external bodies – e.g. local council and CQC.
- Ideally Level 5 diploma in Health and Social care.
- Apprenticeships – gain a fully funded Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management whilst earning
- Access to benefits package, which includes a range of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out and also includes an Employee Assistance Programme with telephone and face-to-face support options
- Access to award winning training and development – one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 statutory bank holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.