Website Domus Recruitment
I am currently working on behalf of a market leader in the Health and Social care sector who are looking for a Ward manager to join their team. As the Ward Manager of a specialist adult eating disorder unit you will be working closely with the MDT and support the Director of Clinical Services and Hospital Director
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RMN/RNLD to join a great company that will invest in your development and create a clear career path for you.
Key responsibilities of a Ward Manager:
- Provide day to day management of a team of staff working within the service.
- Work closely with the Director of clinical services and Hospital director to ensure the efficient and effective running of their areas of responsibility.
- Form part of the on call rota over 24/7.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of patient-centred services.
- Provide specialist clinical advice and care within designated area responsibility.
- You will be required to implement and manage clinical processes, embedding policies and procedures.
- Support the Director of Clinical services in establishing a high quality service, ensuring CQC standards are being met and providing Clinical leadership to the nursing team.
Key skills required to be a Ward Manager:
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Extensive clinical and management experience preferably with eating disorders
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
- A role model to other staff – providing advice and support to promote good practice
- Enable and encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- 100% NMC fee contribution
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday – Your Birthday as an extra day’s annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Pension option
- £3000 relocation package
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Max at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.