Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are working with our client who are looking for a Anti-Social Behaviour Officer in Billericay on a short-term contract. You will provide a high quality, proactive, responsive and prompt ASB management service to residents to effectively tackle all forms of ASB.
You will provide expert enforcement and support services to the Neighbourhood Housing team in dealing with instances of hate crime, neighbourhood nuisance and ASB. This role has hybrid working options available, and will initially be a short-term contract till end of December 2023, with possible extension.
Key Responsibilities of a Anti-Social Behaviour Officer:
- Effectively manage and deal with a delegated case load of anti-social behaviour, hate crime and domestic violence cases.
- Provide proactive support to the Neighbourhood Housing team to identify and investigate instances of anti-social behaviour, promptly assessing whether preventative intervention or legal action is required.
- Actively participate with external agencies to identify where preventative intervention is required, ensuring a prompt and joined up approach in tackling anti-social behaviour and tenancy enforcement.
- Where legal action is required, progress cases in accordance with legislation. This includes making decisions on the appropriate level of action to be taken, such as possession proceedings and injunctions, gathering evidence, preparing cases for Court, obtaining witness statements, attending Court, and supporting witnesses.
- Take and draft witness statements in preparation for legal action, arranging support and protection (if required) for witnesses.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours including attending evening meetings and occasional weekend workshops as required.
- Comply with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned and deemed commensurate with the grade and overall responsibility of the post.
- Experience working and managing your own case load of ASB.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.