Website Domus Recruitment
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become an Area and Quality Assurance Manager a small group of Mental Health residential services and a Supported Living unit in Kent and Medway.
The opportunity is within an expanding organisation. Their clients have a variety of Mental Health conditions and are generally admitted to from hospital settings. With your support, their clients aim to transition back into the community.
The ideal candidate for this post will already have significant experience of managing multiple services.
You will be highly organised and able to motivate your teams to produce the best outcomes for their clients.
You will also possess an excellent working knowledge of the CQC regulations and understand the laws around Mental Health.
Experience of dealing with complex situations is essential as is the ability to effectively engage with external agencies.
Should you wish to apply for this post, please respond to this email with your most up to date CV.
Key Responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Manager:
- To lead, oversee and manage the delivery of services across the group.
- Manage and support the service managers.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and maintain / achieve Good (or better) CQC ratings for each service.
- Lead good practice in service user support.
- Service planning and implementation of all plans.
- Development and implementation of person-centred plans.
- Implementation of active support.
- Responsibility for quality assurance in all services (audits).
- Ensure maximum occupancy in the services.
- To uphold the group’s standards and to lead from the front.
Key requirements a Quality Assurance Manager must have:
- Qualified to QCF Level 5 (minimum), or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a CQC Registered service.
- Ideally, previous experience of overseeing multiple CQC Registered services.
- Previous experience of managing Registered Managers.
- Full understanding of relevant regulations, SOVA, Adult Protection, DoLS etc.
- Experience of successfully maximising occupancy, and skilled at business development.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken English.
- Mathematically competent, with a Maths GCSE / O Level qualification.
- Conversant in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Performance bonus
- Ability to work from home on occasion
If you are interested in the above Area and Quality Assurance Manager vacancy, please call Michael at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.