Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a nationwide, reputable domiciliary care provider that requires an Area Manager to oversee 9 branches around Berkshire/Hampshire regions.
This Client delivers homecare and live-in care nationally and has over 100 branches in England. The client is an established company that offers support to the elderly and disabled in their own homes. They offer personal care and assist with medication. They also offer domestic assistance and social care. They really do look after their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression, annual salary reviews.
- To support the branch managers in running their branches
- To keep branch managers and staff motivated and to hit targets
- To report in to the Regional Care Director
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Deal with P+L’s, budgets, KPI’s
- Support with restructuring, business strategy and crisis intervention
- Working from home, with travelling to branches when needed
- Commercial awareness
- Financial awareness
- Multi-site management
- Proactivity and motivation skills
- Decent knowledge of care sector
You MUST have experience of Domiciliary Care at a minimum of Registered Manager level, preferably multi-site, good compliance knowledge and experience of managing staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!