Website Domus Recruitment
Domus Recruitment are working with our client in Sutton, who are looking for an experienced Area Housing Manager to cover long term sickness. This role will pay up to £40 per hour (umbrella), and will be a contract that runs until end of May, with possible extension.
Key Responsibilities of an Area Housing Manager:
- Provide a clear pragmatic and customer centred housing management services on behalf of SHP and the Council to residents via operational Hubs.
- Be an operational lead for your designated patch / locality who will lead in providing a customer focused service in all areas of housing management.
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of generic frontline Housing Managers in delivering an exceptional customer experience, while still maximising operations results.
- Management and supervision of staff (I.e. managing sickness, poor performance etc) with the emphasis on providing a modern and flexible service that results in positive outcomes for residents/customers.
- Provide operational oversight in ensuring that the teams casework is up to date and being carried out in line with current policies & procedures / best practice.
Area Housing Manager Requirements:
- Extensive track record of managing a team in a similarly large and complex organisation.
- Tenancy & estate management dealing with complex and challenging cases with the ability in delivering a range of housing services to residents across varied tenure types.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to prioritise, make decisions and provide clear leadership for staff,
- Ability to influence and negotiate with decision makers, both within and outside the organisation.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.