Website Domus Recruitment
I am recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for an Area Manager to take over my client’s region of Supported Living services across North London and Buckinghamshire. The role is accountable for providing leadership and operational management of supported living services and the leadership responsibility of 8 Service Managers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious provider with a great reputation, you will be well supported in your role and have the opportunity to grow and develop both yourself and your patch.
I am looking to speak with passionate, ambitious and experienced Multi-site Managers, Cluster Managers and Area Managers. You must have experience in a multi-site role within the Health and Social Care sector. The current services support Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Complex needs so experience supporting Adults with these disabilities is crucial.
Key Responsibilities of an Area Manager:
- Motivational and inspirational leadership for employees and teams to perform at their best creating a high-performance culture.
- Effective and timely delivery of multi services in pursuit of effective commercial contractual, safety and risk management.
- Driving up quality, achieving all CQC regulatory requirements and where any issues arise, develop, implement and complete appropriate remedial action plans.
- Ensuring that structures, processes, systems and procedures are co-ordinated, effective and efficient meeting business, commercial and clinical requirements to meet future business demands.
- Working in conjunction with other Area Managers, Regional Operations Directors and Support Functions to ensure that all activities undertaken are carried out effectively, ensuring a positive perception by the general public, people we support, carers, employees and purchasing authorities respectively.
- Implementing business plans and budgets to deliver agreed P&L
Area Manager Requirements:
- Experience leading services from a Multi-Site or Area Manager capacity.
- L5 Health and Social Care Management
- Experience in leading services that deliver high quality support and great person-centred practice outcomes.
- Experience of developing strong relationships with the people we support, families, staff and others built on trust and respect
- Ability to manage and motivate individuals and teams to achieve high levels of performance
- Sound knowledge of practices and skills appropriate to best practice in learning disabilities such as recovery and positive support
- Strong knowledge of Care Standards and Care Act 2014, safeguarding, DOLS/MCA and regulatory frameworks
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Nichole Wheeler at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.