Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of an exciting, high quality domiciliary care company that are seeking an Area Manager for their 4 services across the South Wales area.
This company have an excellent reputation and have very exciting growth plans, looking to become one of the major providers of homecare in South Wales in the next few years! You would have management responsibility for two Registered Managers in this role.
- Provide leadership and operational strategy for high quality domiciliary care service in South Wales To support the branch managers in running their branches
- To keep branch managers and staff motivated and to hit targets
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Deal with P+L’s, budgets, KPI’s
- Support with restructuring, business strategy and crisis intervention
- Commercial awareness
- Financial awareness
- Multi-site management
- Proactivity and motivation skills
- Decent knowledge of care sector
You MUST have experience of Domiciliary Care at a minimum of Registered Manager level, preferably multi-site, good compliance knowledge and experience of managing staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!