Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are pleased to be working with an ambitious, progressive organisation to recruit for an Area Manager in Leicester.
Our client is looking for a dynamic, committed Area Manager who is dedicated to developing and enhancing the supported living services they provide in and around Leicester. This is an exciting time for the organisation as they are in a period of organic growth and develop their services across Leicester.
This role would be perfect for an established Multi-Site or Area Manager who is looking for a new challenge in growing and developing services.
Key Responsibilities of an Area Manager:
- You will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the team leaders who manage the individual supported living services, ensuring continued compliance with relevant legislation.
- Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team, you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with the available resources.
- To maintain a high-quality service working in partnership with colleagues to manage services.
- To ensure the service meets, and indeed exceeds, the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission guidance ‘Essential Standards of Quality & Safety’.
Area Manager Requirements:
- You will ideally have a proven track record in overseeing successful CQC inspections, committed to securing the best possible outcomes for the people supported.
- Previous experience working in a multi-site role in the learning disabilities/mental health sector.
- You will ideally have supported living experience, however strong managers from a residential background will also be considered.
- Strong relationships with Leicester City Council and Leicester County Council.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of budgets.
- Level 5 or equivalent in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care.
- Costco membership
- Christmas bonus
- Working from home
- Birthday off
- Progressive company
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.