Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are currently working with a wonderful NHS Trust that is looking to appoint a Band 6 School Nurse in the Isle of Man, ASAP start, with accommodation and travel provided. This role is contracted until the 31st of December 2023
Please only apply if you do meet the below criteria and have the necessary qualifications.
This is an ASAP start, so please get in contact today!
School Nurses who are interested in discussing these opportunities must:
- Be RGN qualified with a valid NMC registration and PIN number
- Have worked ideally at least 6 months in the NHS within the last 2 years
- Ideally have an up to date Enhanced DBS (preferably on the DBS Update Service)
- Specialist Public Health Nurse (school nurse) 1 year postgraduate degree
- Registered on Part 1 of the NMC Register
Hourly Rate: £34.00
Benefits of working with Domus:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fast Track registration process
- Supportive compliance team dedicated to assisting you through the process
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £200
- Your own personal Recruitment consultant dedicated to working with you.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please contact Emma Barber at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.