Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a highly reputable domiciliary care provider who are seeking a Care Manager to focus on Business Development and the growth of their services throughout the Leicester area.
This is a company that are renown for high quality and providing extremely high levels of support to their management teams. You would not hold the Registration and instead would focus on liaising with the local authority, private clients and recruitment to ensure consistent growth of the business
- Deliver bespoke homecare to the elderly in Leicester
- Provide ongoing support to managers in lots of different areas including: recruitment, marketing, finance etc
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Offer a fantastic salary with above industry average 25 + 8 days AL
- Work with the leadership team with a focus on growing the business
- Ensure clients are having the best experience possible
- Be proactive in looking at ways to grow the hours of care delivered
- Liaising with various stakeholders
- Involved with maintaining quality of the service
- Manage and lead the team
- Previous domiciliary care experience, preferably at management level
- Proactive and ambitious
- Knowledge of Leicester area – desirable
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a care setting, ideally at management level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Joel Stott at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!