Website Domus Recruitment
I am seeking a Registered Manager to manager a 25 bedded nursing home in Nottingham, the home is rated “Good” with the CQC in all areas and 100% occupancy
The company is part of a small group and offers lots of support and flexibility, the home is fully staffed with carers and nursers.
Key Responsibilities of a Nursing Home Manager
- Overall running of the care home
- Managing budgets
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of a Level 5 NVQ Leadership and Management
- Experience working in the health care sector
- Driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
- Competitive Salary
- Full funded training and development
- Support from Senior team
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Strong support network from regional manager and the wider Akari teams
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.