Website Domus Recruitment
I am seeking a Registered Manager to manager an 84 bedded care home in Humberside, the home is a turnaround project but you will have full support from the regional team and director.
The group has over 20 homes and an average rating of 9.3 on carehome.co.uk and rated in the top 20 groups last year
Key Responsibilities of a Care Home Manager
- Overall day to day running of the care home
- Ensuring the highest standard of care
- Staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinaries
- Liaise with outside Healthcare professionals in regards to care
- To ensure CQC and company policies are followed and adhered to
- Promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice
Care Home Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of a Level 5 NVQ Leadership and Management
- Care Home Manager experience
- Experience working in the health care sector
- Driven, motivated and believe in the quality of Care
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
- Organised and able to manage others
- Excellent communicator
- Competitive Salary
- Full funded training and development
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Free Uniform
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing paid training to develop your career
- Strong support network from regional manager and the wider
- High IPC and sanitisation standards
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jalees Siddq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.