Website Domus Recruitment
Our client is an up-and-coming care provider looking to build a strong reputation with their service in Newcastle. They are seeking an experienced Manager to take responsibility and autonomy to oversee service when they are working on other aspects of the business.
Key Responsibilities of a Care Manager:
- Ensure the compliance and quality of care is at the highest standards and adhering to CQC regulations
- Responsible for the efficient delivery of excellent service in care delivery operations while actively seeking opportunities for business growth
- Take ownership of minimizing and managing risk, addressing risk management issues as they arise
- Play a pivotal role in investigation procedures related to employee and care issues, consistently ensuring full compliance with health and safety regulations
Care Manager Requirements:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Previous experience as a Domiciliary Care Manager
- Track record of working with CQC and being involved in inspections
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and manage a team
- Demonstrated track record of providing exceptional care
- No Care Calls
- Shares in the business
- Opportunity to receive 36 days annual leave after probation
- Salary up to £36,000
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Paton at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £300 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.