Website Domus Recruitment
I am working on behalf of a well reputable provider that requires a Clinical Deputy based in Bingley for a 40 bedded Nursing Home.
Key Responsibilities of a Clinical Lead:
- Leadership and management of the clinical staff
- Regularly assess resident’s needs and develop services to reflect this
- Create and develop care plans for residents
- Establish and maintain communication with clients, relatives and staff
- Coordinate care in line with Best Practice Guidelines
- Ensuring medication is given in accordance with resident care plans
Clinical Lead Requirements:
- Hold a current valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in a nursing home or hospital setting
- Have strong clinical experience and medication knowledge
- Good Care Planning skills
- Amazing salary
- £2k welcome bonus
- Fantastic support system
- Amazing career opportunities
- Excellent Training and Development
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Jalees Siddiq at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.