Website Domus Recruitment
Deputy Nursing Home Manager position in London. You MUST be nurse qualified for this role.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
- To manage a team of Carers and Nurses and work closely with the Home Manager
- Leadership skills
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Active PIN
- Proven experience in assisting in managing fully compliant homes
- Ability to increase occupancy
- Ensuring quality of care for residents
- Previous track record working within nursing homes
- Huge, reputable organisation
- Work closely with an experienced Home Manager
- Progression opportunities
- 30 days annual leave
- £2000 welcome bonus
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Matthew Lomax at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.