Website Domus Recruitment
Domus have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Clinical Lead to join a small organisation across the Kent area that specialises in Elderly nursing care.
Reporting into the Registered Manager, you will be accountable for the day to day running of the home. Conducting weekly audits, checks on residents, leading a team of nurses and working as a team.
This includes responsibility for leading a management team, the management of quality and care standards, cost control, employee engagement and retention initiatives, engaging with a spectrum of stakeholders and ensuring regulatory requirements are satisfied.
Key Responsibilities of a Clinical Lead:
- Day to day running of the home.
- Conducting weekly auditing and medication rounds.
- Leading a team of nurses and being responsible for staff supervisions, recruitment and retainment of staff.
- Being the link between the staff and registered manager.
- Assisting with CQC inspections and maintaining high standards across the home.
Clinical Lead Requirements:
- RGN Qualified essential
- Good communication skills
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- Nursing home experience.
- Competitive salary
- KPI bonus scheme achievable.
- 40 hour working week
- Friendly, growing organisation with the opportunity to progress through the ranks.
- Modern, updated home, recently gone through refurbishment.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.