Website Domus Recruitment
Clinical Deputy/ Deputy manager
Nurse qualification is essential for the role.
Key Responsibilities of a Clinical lead/ Deputy Manager:
- To manage a team of Carers and Nurses and work closely with the Home Manager
- Proven experience in assisting in managing fully compliant Residential Homes
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
Deputy Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Experience in setting up/running a complex /challenging behavior service is essential.
- Active PIN would be essential
- Ability to increase occupancy
- Ensuring quality of care for residents
- Previous track record working within residential care.
- Level 3 in Health and social care, Must be willing to work towards Level 4 and 5.
- Small independent organisation
- Family run feel to the home
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Gino Pulvino at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £300 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.