Website Domus Recruitment
Are you a Deputy Manager looking for the next step up or simply looking to start a new role?
I am recruiting for a Cluster Manager to join my clients Supported Living services in the Wickford area supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism and Mental Health needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing provider and take an established cluster of services from strength to strength. Your role will be focused around ensuring the quality of the services centres around improving the wellbeing and quality of life for the people they support.
Key Responsibilities of a Cluster Manager:
- Actively lead the team’s development by coaching and training colleagues in person centred support practices, appraisals and supervision, giving and acting on received feedback.
- Risk management through understanding what is important to the individual(s) supported, involving their families, wherever possible, and ensuring decisions are accurately recorded.
- Be responsible for the performance and delivery of the support contract(s) within the cluster.
- Ensuring performance standards are evidenced and quality is upheld; complying with relevant CQC, contractual and organisational standards, outcomes and procedures.
- Manage overall key work with individual(s) developing their support plan through the referral, assessment and review stages. Understanding their lifestyle choices, circles of support, what is important to and for them, and supporting them to have more choice and control in their life.
- To have a full understanding of CQC, their KLOE, their requirements and how to report any abuse and/or other related actions.
Cluster Manager Requirements:
- Deputy Manager/Service manager experience within Learning Disabilities and autism adult services.
- An experience of inspiring and motivating staff to provide personalised support and safeguard vulnerable individuals from abuse
- Able to provide leadership and support the team through change, driving performance and improving compliance and the quality of support
- Able to assess new referrals under time pressure and produce person centred risk management plans
- A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
- 25 days annual leave, pension scheme and 24-hour Employee Assistance
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Eye care vouchers
- Travel season ticket loan & Cycle to work Scheme (eligible after 1 years’ service)
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Suzie Bentley at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.