Website Domus Recruitment
Commissioning Home Manager position in the Kingston area. The role will entail managing a BRAND NEW Large sized nursing home within a luxury family ran provider. Start date – August
Key Responsibilities of a Commissioning Home Manager:
- Supporting and managing a brand new, medium sized residential home that specialises in Elderly, dementia care.
- Responsible for the commissioning and opening of the home and to then maintain high quality standards of care across the home.
- Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
- Provide defined management to team and provide leadership where additional support may be required.
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- Responsible for building rapport with external providers and make a name within the local community.
Commissioning Home Manager Requirements:
- Previous successful Home management and supervisory experience.
- Commissioning experience is preferred but not essential.
- Existing strong relationships within the local area.
- Marketing and sales experience is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to manage teams, improve services, quality, and performance.
- Strong CQC knowledge.
- Excellent communication.
- A high-quality working environment.
- Luxury care home provider.
- Growing company
- Supportive culture.
- Standard pension.
- 5 – 6 weeks Annual Leave + BH
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Libby Pickles at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.