Website Domus Recruitment
***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 14-MONTH CONTRACT***
Domus Recruitment have the pleasure to be able to recruit for someone to deliver a ground-breaking World Gymnastics Championships 2022 inclusive volunteering programme with a fantastic national charity. They are one of the UK’s largest and most successful social care charities. They have the privilege of developing a ground-breaking volunteering and personal development programme for one hundred people who have care and support needs this incredible event, which takes place in Liverpool.
This not your typical volunteer coordinator role! In this position, you’ll create and deliver exceptional placements that change lives, provide ongoing mentoring, and leave a lasting legacy in our communities. The project is targeted specifically at people who require support in their everyday lives. This might include people who have learning disabilities, autism, mental health concerns, dementia, or other disabilities.
You will be part of a high-performing team that has won the Sports Business Awards ‘Best Community Scheme’ honour, the ‘Care Innovators Award’ at the Great British Care Awards, and was named as leading one of the world’s five best sports inclusion schemes at the global Leaders Sports Awards.
Key Responsibilities of a Community Inclusion Specialist:
- Creating and leading community, volunteering or vocational projects
- Working with or supporting disabled people
- Making projects accessible, adaptable, and engaging
- Working with a diverse range of partners and individuals
- Working in a related sector, such as sports, social care, the charity sector, or education
Community Inclusion Specialist Requirements:
- Confident in working with a high level of autonomy
- Skilled at partnership working
- A strong communicator and planner
- Creative, with natural abilities to identify opportunities that change people’s lives and make an impact
- A genuine ‘people person’ – able to bring the best out of the people they work with
- Able to manage risk
- Ambitious, driven and compassionate
- 4 day working week
- Competitive Salary: £24,000 – 27,500 (dependent upon experience)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Retail discounts, holiday discounts, cycle to work scheme and travel discounts through our benefits app
- You’ll be working for an award-winning charity who is passionate about ensuring our colleagues and the people we support lead the best lives possible
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ben Hole at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.